The new generation UT33+ series redefines the performance standards for entry-level digital multimeters. Our innovative industrial design ensures that these products can withstand 2 meters drop. The new LCD display layout provides a better user experience. This series ensures that users can work safely in CAT II 600V environment. Special features are, 2mF capacitance test (UT33A+); battery test (UT33B+); temperature measurement function (UT33C+); UT33D + for the NCV non-contact with electricity, resistance range up to 200MΩ entry-level digital multimeter; is the electrical priority of the digital multimeter.
- Professional fully featured palm-size digital multimeter
- It measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, diode check, temperature and etc.
- Display: maximum reading 1,999
- DC voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V/500V (+/-0.5%+2)
- AC voltage: 200V/500V (+/-1.2%+10)
- DC current: 2000uA/20mA/200mA/10A (+/-1.0%+2)
- Resistance: 200ohm/2000ohm/20Kohm/200Kohm/20Mohm (+/-0.8%+2)
- Temperature: -40’C ~ 1000’C (+/-1.0%+3) / -40’F ~ 1832’F (+/-1.0%+4)
- Input impedance for voltage test: 10Mohm
- Other functions: Diode testing, continuity buzzer, low power indicating, data hold, backlight
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Buzzer: Yes
- Operation Method: Auto Range
- Powered by: 2 x AAA Battery