The module consists of a stepper motor driver plus a motor directly connectable to the module.
The use of this module is the stepper motor connection also known as step-by-step; A stepper motor is a motor that moves in discrete steps (single step). Rotation occurs thanks to a specific sequence of impulses of constant amplitude and time applied to its inputs.
The advantage is the ability to be driven with constant amplitude and time pulses by reducing the power dissipated by the pilot circuit (transistors work in interference or saturation and therefore the VxI product is always low). The speed of the motor can be easily controlled by adjusting the duration of the 4 control signals and also the rotation direction can be changed quickly.
The input buffer circuit buffer is based on the ULN2003 component.
The module also includes a stepper motor that can be connected directly to the board via the cable included in the kit.
Four brought will indicate the value taken by the four phases of engine control.
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- Drive Module Board Size:2.8cm x 2.8cm x 2cm
- IN1-4 to the MCU pins
- The pins in the white jack (from left to the right) are: VCC, A, B, C, D (to the stepper motor)
- Power pins are on the right, use jumper to choose either 5V or 12V