- Contains 7 high-voltage and high current Darlington pairs
- Each pair is rated for 50V and 500mA
- Input pins can be triggered by +5V
- All seven Output pins can be connected to gather to drive loads up to (7×500mA) ~3.5A.
- Can be directly controlled by logic devices like Digital Gates, Arduino, PIC etc
- Available in 16-pin DIP, TSSOP, SOIC packages
- Used to drive high current loads using Digital Circuits
- Can be used to drive Stepper motors
- High current LED’s can be driven
- Relay Driver module (can drive 7 relays)
- Logic Buffers in digital electronics
- Used as Touch sensor for Arduino
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.