TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those who love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
- Unique electrode manufacturing technology, professional electrolyte formula, so as to create high discharge platform, light weight of the battery
- Use new copper nickel plating pole ears, greatly reduces the battery the internal resistance of pemfc, and improve the high rate discharge performance
- Professional ultrasonic welding technology, make sure the assembly cell high rate discharge capacity
- Each battery all passes through the strict separation with group (capacity, voltage, resistance), to ensure that the quality of the battery after combination
- Using improved fold type structure, the battery internal resistance lower, improve the current discharge capacity
- Products through the CE, RoHS certification, quality is more reliable
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries:
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
1 * Turnigy Nano-Tech 3s 1000mAh 25-50c LiPO Pack (XT-60 connector)
Note: Due to the difference between the measurement, the battery dimension and weight may have little error
- Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries
- Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition
- Don’t throw it into fire
- Don’t throw it into water