Security with biometrics can be done with the help of R305 Fingerprint M odule. This fingerprint sensor module will make adding fingerprint detection and verification super simple. These modules are typically used in safes – there’s a high powered DSP chip that does the image rendering, calculation, feature-finding, and searching. Connect to any microcontroller or system with TTL serial, and send packets of data to take photos, detect prints, hash, and search. You can also enroll new fingers directly- up to 162 fingerprints can be stored in the onboard FLASH memory. There’s a red LED in the lens that lights up during a photo so you know its working.
Fingerprint Sensor Module Working:
Fingerprint processing includes two parts: fingerprint enrollment and fingerprint matching (the matching can be 1:1 or 1: N). When enrolling, a user needs to enter the finger two times. The system will process the two -time finger images, generate a template of the finger based on processing results and store the template. When matching, the user enters the finger through an optical sensor and system will generate a template of the finger and compare it with templates of the finger library. For 1:1 matching, system will compare the live finger with specific template designated in the Module; for 1: N matching, or searching, the system will search the whole finger library for the matching finger. In both circumstances, the system will return the matching result, success or failure.
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One
- Fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques
- Good image processing capabilities, can successfully capture image up to resolution 500 dpi