PT2272 is a remote control decoder paired with PT2262 utilizing CMOS Technology. It has 12-bit of tri-state address pins providing a maximum of 531,441 (or 312) address codes; thereby, drastically reducing any code collision and unauthorized code scanning possibilities. PT2272 is available in several options to suit every application need: variable number of data output pins, latch or momentary output type.
- CMOS Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Very High Noise Immunity
- Up to 12 Tri-State Code Address Pins
- Up to 6 Data Pins
- Wide Range of Operating Voltage: VCC=4~15V
- Single Resistor Oscillator
- Latch or Momentary Output Type
For further details about PT-2272 Decoder IC refer to Datasheet.
- Car Security System
- Garage Door Controller
- Remote Control Fan
- Home Security/Automation System
- Remote Control Toys
- Remote Control for Industrial Use