PIC 12C-508 belongs to the family of high performance and cost effective micro controllers. It is a fully static eight (8) bit device. PIC 12C 508 micro controller is Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) which is based on EEPROM, EPROM and ROM.
- Power on reset.
- Device reset timer.
- More than 40 years of EEPROM data retention.
- Wake-up on sleep while changing the pin.
- Internal weak pull-ups on input/output puns.
- Programmable protection of code.
- Select able oscillator options
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.