This LM393 Photosensitive Light-Dependent Control Sensor Module Easy to install using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor the comparator output signal gives a clean and good waveform.
Driving ability is 15mA with the adjustable potentiometer, it can adjust the brightness of the light detected. Working voltage is 3. 3V to 5v. Where output is digital switch output. Since this module is sensitive to the light, usually used for detecting the ambient brightness and light intensity.
When there is no light or the light intensity cannot reach the value, DO output is high level. When light intensity over than the value, the module DO output is low level. The module digital output DO can be directly connected to the microcontroller, use microcontroller detects high or low level, so that can detect the environmental light intensity change.
You can use this board digital output DO port drive relay module directly(our store on sale these relay modules), and can also use as a photoelectric switch. The analog output ao connects with ad module and it can get more precise light intensity value through the ad-converter.
Interface Pin :
- VCC: +ve power supply.
- GND: Ground.
- D0: Digital output signal.
- A0: Analog Output Signal.
- Strong light, LED light, output low level;
- Weak light, LED off, output high level;
- Sensitivity is adjustable.
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw.
- Easy to install
- Signal output indicator light.
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller board.