The latest upgraded 5 axis breakout board is specially designed for the CNC single axis 2-phase stepper driver controller. The breakout board uses a high-performance three-state bus driver 74HC244 and Schmitt inverter 74HC14 amplified, The input signal is amplified, rectified, filtered to make the drive capability of the output signal more stable and stronger. With this 5 axis breakout board, any 1-5 Microstepper driver controllers can be directly controlled by the PC via the MACH3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc. parallel-control CNC software.
- High performance
- Maximum support of 5-axis stepper motor driver controllers.
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2) etc. parallel-control CNC software.
- USB power supply and peripherals powered phase are separated to protect computer security.
- All the signals are opto-isolated which can protect your computer security.
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment etc.
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function.
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc.
- Compatible with all the 2 phase microstep drivers in the market.
- Output 0-10V analog voltage for the inverter to control the spindle speed.