Soldering Iron is a fast-heating element designed for soldering in general automotive and shop applications. The electric soldering iron is even UL listed This tool has a compact size that makes storage between uses easy. It will plug into standard outlets so you can use it in a variety of areas.
Professional soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
Great for electronics, computer equipment, watch repair and many other hobby and craft projects.
Need some professional knowledge to use it.
- Soldering iron with 40W power and replaceable tip
- Simple soldering of printed circuit boards / components, using the de-soldering suction pump
Convenient storage when not in use
- Power supply: 220 – 240V (don’t support 110V)
- Leak Free Long Life Iron Tip
- The tip of the solder tip is made of nickel plated with copper which is anti-moist and durable.
- Easy to Operate
- The tip of the solder tip uses heating elements so that it warms up faster and does not take long.
- RoHS and CE Approved