This is a voice recorder modul contains ISD1820 IC to be used on microcontroller platforms like Arduino.
It is possible to record 10 s natural voices by this breakout. The modul plays the voice with 0.5 W and 8 Ohm speaker. It is needed to by an external speaker, speaker is not in the kit.
When the REC button is pressed, the RECLED LED will turn on and the board will start recording. The REC button must stay pressed along the recording period. Then you can set free the REC button.
There are 3 different playing modes on the board. When the PLAYE button pressed for once, The breakout will keep playing until the record ends or the supply voltage is turned off. When the PLAYL button is pressed, the record will be played as long as the button stays pressed. When the REPEAT switch is turned on (right side), the record will keep playing as long as the switch stays on or the supply voltage is turned off.
It is possible to wire an amplifier to the speaker out and get more powerful voices.
- Easy to use 10 second voice recording and playback.
- High quality, natural voice restore.
- Can be used as a megaphone module.
- With loop play, jog play, single play function.
- SCM control.
- This module can directly drive 8 ohm 0.5W small speakers.
- Power supply: 3-5V, can be connected to the pin.
- Record and playback control mode: key control or SCM, control line IO has been led out.
How to use: