This is ESP WROOM 32/ ESP32 WiFi-BT-BLE MCU Module. ESP WROOM 32 is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP32 chip, which is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are 2 CPU cores that can be individually controlled or powered, and the clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz.
The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low-power coprocessor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, and I?C.
Using Bluetooth, users can connect to their phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection. The use of Wi-Fi enables a large physical range, as well as a direct connection to the internet via a Wi-Fi router. Perfect for wearable electronic or battery powered applications, the ESP32 chip uses less than 5?A.
In addition, this module can support data rates of up to 150 Mbps and 22 dBm output power at the PA in order to allow for the widest physical range.
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Home automation.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Baby monitor.
- Smart Socket.
- Sensor networks.
- Wi-Fi toys: Counters, toys, Anti-lost device.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Wi-Fi speech recognition device.
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM.
- Hybrid Wi-FI & Bluetooth.
- High level of integration.
- Ultra-low power management.
- 4 MB Flash.
- On-board PCB antenna.