Short-Distance J-Head Hot End V6 with a 0.4 mm nozzle for 1.75 mm filament
The J-Head Hot End is a full metal hot end for a wide range of 3D printers. It consists of aluminum which allows working with polycarbonate up to 300 ° C and other materials that require higher operating temperatures than plastic extruders. The filament guide is in the tried and tested design to reliably print with ABS and PLA. When printing with PLA, it is recommended to cool the hot end, since the filament would otherwise heat too quickly and make the feed more difficult.
The V6 version is a complete revision of the V5 version. The first thing you notice is the more elegant, more compact design. This new design simplifies maintenance or assembly, shortens the heating phases and even helps with cooling!
Thus, the feed tube (nozzle neck) has a constriction which ensures that the cold end is better insulated and thus improves the feed of flexible filament.
The J-Head Hot End in the short-distance version has an insert to promote the filament over a short distance. The hot end offered here is a fully assembled hot end with nozzle, thermistor and 40W heating cartridge.
- Reprap 3D printer extruder hotend compatible with E3D V6 1.75mm / 0.4mm.
- Metal construction with PTFE liner inside, good for ABS, PLA and other print materials.
- 12V 40W heater, 12V 0.13A high speed fan with shroud, NTC 3950 pre-wired thermistor.
- The bowden tube pass connector and connect with throat.
- For direct feed applications.