This Pro Micro 5V 16M Mini Leonardo Micro-controller Development Board For Arduino development board has 4 channel 10 bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIO, and a hardware serial connection Rx and Tx you are familiar with. Running on 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of other Arduino compatible boards that you like. There is a voltage regulator on board, so it can accept up to 12V DC. If you supply an unstable power supply board, be sure to connect to the “RAW”, not on the VCC pin. It has also added a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and to correct the RX and LED TX circuits.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Smallest Arduino-Compatible Board Yet!
1x Pro Micro
2x Pin headers (not soldered yet)