4S Lithium Battery Capacity Indicator provides a quick visual reference of the charge status (capacity) of 18650 Lithium-ion batteries as well as other lithium batteries with a maximum voltage of 4.2 volts per cell. 4S Lithium Battery Capacity indicator is perfect for DIY power supplies, battery chargers, RC and electric vehicles, to provide quick and easy-to-read voltage status of the battery. 4S Lithium battery Capacity Indicator color is red and the display bars are blue.
- When battery voltage is over N*3.3V,it will illuminate 1 block electricity quantity
(note: N represents battery quantity)
- When battery voltage is over N*3.5V,it will illuminate 2 blocks electricity quantity
- When battery voltage is over N*3.7V,it will illuminate 3 blocks electricity quantity
- When battery voltage is over N*3.9V,it will illuminate 4 blocks electricity quantity.
- When battery voltage is less than N*3.3V,4 blocks display will be off; it represents battery
is less than 3.3V,and you can charge the battery.