A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm. An on-board LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the modules output will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for reconfiguring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
- Simple to Use, Auto Calibration
- Output Status Indicator LED
- Output can configured be Active High or Low
- Output Mode can be configured to Toggle or Momentary
- Easy to replace mechanical key outputs
- Output can be directly connected to Microcontroller’s Input pins